• Marron Road between Monroe Street and Jefferson Street
• Monroe Street from Carlsbad Village Drive to Marron Road
• Jefferson Street between Marron Road and Laguna Drive
• Laguna Drive between Jefferson Street and State Street
• State Street between Laguna Drive and Carlsbad Boulevard
• Carlsbad Boulevard all lanes between Buena Vista Lagoon and La Costa Avenue
• Avenida Encinas between Cannon Road and Palomar Airport Road
• Poinsettia Lane between Avenida Encinas and Carlsbad Boulevard
• Palomar Airport Road between I-5 and Carlsbad Boulevard
The following roads will be closed during the race from approximately 5 a.m. to 11 a.m.:
• Palomar Airport Road between I-5 and El Camino Real (eastbound lanes only)
• Camino Vida Roble between Palomar Oaks Way and Palomar Airport Road
• Palomar Oaks Way entire street
• I-5 at Palomar Airport Road both northbound and southbound offramps and southbound onramp will be closed
While the streets in your area will be either completely or partially closed, the Carlsbad Police Department and traffic control personnel will attempt to meter cars needing to get through, if and only when there is a safe opportunity. Please allow yourself extra time if you have somewhere you have to be on Sunday, January 15 before 2 p.m. If you know you will need to cross impacted streets that day, consider parking your vehicle on a nearby street that will not be affected by the race road closures.
If you are located on the race course, please consider helping us achieve our goal of “only your feet hit the ground.” On Sunday, January 15, place your trash can out to allow runners and walkers an additional opportunity to properly dispose of their trash, so nothing gets left behind on the race course or the streets and beaches of Carlsbad!